Don’t replace it – repair it! Kintsugi is a traditional art from Japan. Instead of viewing broken items as lost, the Japanese consider mishaps as an opportunity to create something unique. What makes Kintsugi special is that it doesn't hide the imperfections of a repair rather puts them front and center by gilding them.
Kintsugi not only saves resources and money but is also great fun. Included in the kit are enough supplies to repair approximately 5 large plates:
- Fast-drying epoxy adhesive from the EU (food-safe up to 100 degrees Celsius once fully dry)
- Non-toxic premium colour powder
- Mixing tray out of recycled palm leaf
- Mixing sticks out of bamboo
- Paint brush
- Latex-free gloves
- Small Japanese style bowl (9 x 5cm)
- Pouch for storage
- Instructions in English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Portugese and Spanish
Ideal for ceramic, stoneware and glass tableware. But can also be used on wood, plastic and costume jewelry for original repairs.
Please note that repaired items should not be washed in the dishwasher or heated in the microwave or oven.